1. Passion. When you are doing something you love you will do it better and take it more seriously. Determination and discipline are also important to fire up your passion, and also a positive attitude will go a long way. If you become very good at something you love then you will learn what real passion is for music and playing the piano. And the best thing is that your passion for learning and playing th epiano will sustain your attitude, determination, discipline and perseverance.
2. Attitude. You can learn how to play the piano. You know you can do it. Nothing is too difficult if you go about it the right way. Learning to play piano wiil enable you to play by ear, sight read and accompany other musicians. A lot of piano beginners outhere are not as smart as you are. Learning to play piano is easier than a lot of other things you accomplished in your life so far.
3. Determination. So you decided to learn to play piano. Now you must do it. Keep playing everyday even if you feel you don't want to do it. Keep playing the piano even if it's not fun for the moment. Do it again and again. Never stop and you will succeed in mastering the piano keyboard. Aftert that the next hard thing in your life will be easier to accomplish.
4. Discipline. Lerning how to lay piano songs will improve your discipline. Your increased capacity for discipline will enable you to get things done better and faster. Doing things better and faster using discipline will further improve your discipline skills. This is a cycle. Increase your discipline and succeed.
5. Perseverance. If you encounter something difficult, try to do it in another way. Did you encounter a problem, take a step back then go at it again. Never lose sight of your goal to learn to play piano as a beginner. Never stop practising and loving playing the piano.
Top viewed piano sheets!
Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
Justin Bieber - Beauty and a Beat
Les Miserables - On My Own
Macklemore - Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz)
The Beatles - Let It Be
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Emeli Sande - Read All About It (Part III)
Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther Theme Song
Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful
Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire
James Bond 007 - James Bond Theme Song
Alladin - A Whole New World
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Rihanna - Stay
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Les Miserables - Castle on a Cloud
How To Read Sheet Music Learning how to read sheet music is essential for anyone who wants to learn to play an instrument. Learning the different clefs is the first step that will help you to read and understand piano sheet music. The treble clef is the first one, the top clef. The notes of the treble clef are the notes of the upper 44 keys on the piano. On the treble clef, the line notes are E, G, B, D, F (starting at the bottom of the clef). The notes laying in the spaces are F, A, C, E (from the bottom). The easiest way to temeber those notes are by using a menmonic. Use "every good boy does fine " for the line notes and the word "face" to remember the space notes in the treble clef. The bass clef contains the deeper notes. The line notes on the bass clef are G, B, D, F, A (starting ...Continue reading How To Read Sheet Music