1. Passion. When you are doing something you love you will do it better and take it more seriously. Determination and discipline are also important to fire up your passion, and also a positive attitude will go a long way. If you become very good at something you love then you will learn what real passion is for music and playing the piano. And the best thing is that your passion for learning and playing th epiano will sustain your attitude, determination, discipline and perseverance.
2. Attitude. You can learn how to play the piano. You know you can do it. Nothing is too difficult if you go about it the right way. Learning to play piano wiil enable you to play by ear, sight read and accompany other musicians. A lot of piano beginners outhere are not as smart as you are. Learning to play piano is easier than a lot of other things you accomplished in your life so far.
3. Determination. So you decided to learn to play piano. Now you must do it. Keep playing everyday even if you feel you don't want to do it. Keep playing the piano even if it's not fun for the moment. Do it again and again. Never stop and you will succeed in mastering the piano keyboard. Aftert that the next hard thing in your life will be easier to accomplish.
4. Discipline. Lerning how to lay piano songs will improve your discipline. Your increased capacity for discipline will enable you to get things done better and faster. Doing things better and faster using discipline will further improve your discipline skills. This is a cycle. Increase your discipline and succeed.
5. Perseverance. If you encounter something difficult, try to do it in another way. Did you encounter a problem, take a step back then go at it again. Never lose sight of your goal to learn to play piano as a beginner. Never stop practising and loving playing the piano.
Top viewed piano sheets!
Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
Justin Bieber - Beauty and a Beat
Les Miserables - On My Own
Macklemore - Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz)
The Beatles - Let It Be
Emeli Sande - Read All About It (Part III)
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther Theme Song
Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire
James Bond 007 - James Bond Theme Song
Alladin - A Whole New World
Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Rihanna - Stay
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Les Miserables - Castle on a Cloud
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Hear and Play: The Gift of Playing the Piano by Ear Have you ever heard a really nice song that got you so captivated that you just wish you can play it in the piano right away? Playing the piano by ear appears to be a gift, a talent of hearing music once or twice, and then once you have your hands on the keys, the magic begins. As easy as it may sound, hearing the music and playing it at once is not just pure genius. It requires a little background and familiarity with the piano scale and some piano lessons. Some people may not be able to read sheet music but knows the sound of each keys. That is the key to hearing and playing music. But others are born artists of piano. Surely, it would be great that even without music sheets, one can play music beautifully and can share his or her ow...Continue reading Hear and Play: The Gift of Playing the Piano by Ear